Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Birthday BINGO

Today is Day 4 of the Birthday Bash at Bugaboo and I goofed!!!  I forgot to give my card to be in the post with the New Release, argh!!!  I had a birthday party to go to this weekend and I hurried to finish it, but forgot to post it for submission...oops.  So, I'm still posting it on my blog.  I made a Double Dutch Fold card using the Happy Birthday Sister.



(Cake/cupcakes, Bugaboo image, Bold colors)

Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Happy Birthday Sister
Glossy Accents
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Flowers:  Recollection
Bling:  Duct Tape

Challenges
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 376 Let's be Happy
Dream Valley - Ch. 170 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - U use 3 of something (bling, cupcakes)
A Snowflake Promise - Ch. 47 Anything Goes

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card thanks for playing at agoac

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the image!! The colors are beautiful!! Love the fold, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judith said...

Cute fun card! - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Chris said...

Fabulous...bright and fun, great design and I love the image. Hope you enjoyed the birthday party!
Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky
Chris
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring...love the fold!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card and that fold, as Brenda said is great.xx [aNNie]

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just adorable! I have to try some of the Bugaboo challenges- just need another day in the week. Love your card fold- and your coloring!

Billie A said...

Cute. I love how we all had the same image but all are different.. I love paper crafting. Your card is darling.

Emma said...

Such a fun card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘U is for Use 3’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, I've never made a double dutch fold card, very nice!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold and beautifully coloured image
carol x

Cazro said...

A fabulous fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT

MagsB said...

That's a great fold, Lisa Lynn, and such a fun image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great design and colouring Lisa, another super card.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the image and that fold!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads